Course Learning Outcomes:
Coaches will learn about the Player Development Plan and the development of players aged between 9-12 years. Coaches will develop through discussion, observation, identifying, listening, questioning, recording and feedback. Coaches will plan, organise, implement and analyse their own coaching sessions.
- The Way Forward – Player Development Plan
- What is football?
- The FUNdamental Player & Coach
- Planning / Implementing FUN coaching sessions
- Tutor lead structured training sessions
- YOU are the coach – Coaching practice
- Don’t X the line – FAI respect campaign
- Technical practices
- Attacking – Passing and control, dribbling and heading
- Coaching practice